Each Chakra has its own personality and represents a unique aspect of your essence. When you understand the energy that fuels each Chakra you can see how each one contributes to the larger whole for a complete view.
Here is a brief overview:
- The first Chakra is the most physical and allows you to survive, thrive and take action to walk your unique path in life.
- The second Chakra is an emotional center and allows you to create, feel, relate to others and create your life with passion.
- The third Chakra is mental and allows you to learn, communicate your personal truth and project your external image to others.
- The fourth Chakra connects you to your inner self to have conscious awareness and see that your actions and thoughts make an impact on others and your surroundings. You experience “pure” love, and are guided by heartfelt resonance.
- The fifth Chakra is your communication center and allows you to embrace the many facets that make you unique to express yourself authentically.
- The sixth Chakra is your third eye and allows you to have clear vision to see the big picture, how you fit into the picture and take the steps needed to actualize your vision.
- The seventh Chakra allows you to intuit and receive conscious information to guide you on your path.
When you are full of your own color energy, you have access to your whole self; body, mind and spirit: You receive information from a conscious source (7th) so you have clear vision to see how you fit into the big picture (6th). You can then communicate (5th) your vision clearly from the heart with love (4th) with a sense of self and the will (3rd) to create your vision with feeling and passion (2nd) and allowing them to guide you so you can take action to walk your unique path in life (1st).
When you don’t utilize all of the aspects that make you unique you can suffer from stress, constant mental chatter, anxiety, depression, disease and more. Your job in life is to know yourself, be yourself and share your unique gifts and talents with the world.